Re: .deb packages for SGI/Linux

On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 03:39:16PM +0000, Jason Mesker wrote:
>     Is there anywhere that I could score the .deb packages that were
> created thus far?  Off of oss.sgi.com I find a link but it's dead.  I
> would be willing to host an ftp for some .deb packages also.  If anyone
> has any of these packages please let me know, I will setup an ftp for
> them so maybe we can get this development going again.  Also if anybody
> is interested in useing my Indy to develop on please let me know also,
> I have no problem with giving out shells to people that want to work on
> the project.  Thanks.

There is already an apt-gettable area of ready packages at

ftp.rfc822.org/pub/local/debian/debian/

Feel free to put packages into incoming and send me a notification - I will
install them that we have a central repository - There are currently 2
architectures - mips and mispsel - which is big end little endian mips 32bit.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5241-470566