re: RM200 and mips in general

Hello fellow Siemens employee and Debian list,
My name is Jeramy Smith and I work for Siemens ICP in the USA. I spoke have
spoken with several people about making RM200 machines available to linux
developers. These machines would do well for high availablity web servers (2
load balancer machines, x number of web servers, 2 nfs servers on the back
end) or for use as network appliances. I would be interested to hear about any
linux on RM200 success stories out there. I am hoping that I will be allowed
one machine for linux testing.

I have spoken with Achim Klaus at the San Jose facility and he said he would
try to get me a machine for testing.

Jeramy.B.Smith@icp.siemens.com