mipsel debs available

Hi,
i just backuped my current debian mipsel.debs up onto
my public ftp server.

ftp://ftp.rfc822.org/pub/local/debian/binary-mipsel

They are partially tested but most should work
(I all installed them into my declinux-root from ftp.linux.sgi.com)

To get the first debs to run unpack the dpkg.*nondebbin.tar.gz
into your system.

Then you have to do some tricks to get dpkg working ...

You will have to touch some files under /var/lib/dpkg/
to get it working - I know of "status" and "available"
Probably you will have to create some dirs like
"updates", "info", "methods", "alternatives".

As we havnt currently got a glibc deb package you will have to
install ALL packages with "--force-depends" otherwise
they will fail ...

apt-get is unusable currently as the depends are broken as noted above
but this will only get better if we have a glibc package (Goal
for next weekend) ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5241-470566
  ...  The failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is