Re: Status

On Wed, Oct 27, 1999 at 12:45:55AM +0200, Carlos Segura wrote:
> Hi Florian,
>
> > I have no clue if you are little or big endian - I am little so
> > i am doing "mipsEL" not "mips".
>
> I have an Indy R4600 133Mhz is little and big,

SGI Machines are big endian only ...

> > I "nearly" replaced everything needed to boot so probably ill get
> > an "base.tgz" for debian-mipsel together next weekend ...
>
> Ok, if you can put this on some site I can get it to test in my Indy
> machine.

Look onto ftp.linux.sgi.com and follow the linux/mips/mips-linux things.
You are definitly Big Endian ... I am working on Little Endian
(Siemens RM[2346]00, Digital Decstation, Deskstation Tyne, WinCE Machines)

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5241-470566
  ...  The failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is