RE: Linux for SGI

Pretty much the same here; I've got an INDY R4600 running IRIX 6.2 and since
I'd like to see Debian on my machine I was wondering what I can do to help?
I'm afraid I have little experience with linux-programming either, but I've
got a complete harddisk collecting dust and waiting for a Debian-distro to
fill it. Please inform me about what needs to be done and I'll see what I
can do...

Greetz,

Ludo
groenteboer@c64.org