Re: Little Endian - Debian/Linux/MIPS Port

On Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 08:52:05PM -0500, Ulf Carlsson wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 11:25:46AM -0600, Russell E Glaue wrote:
  [Questions about the state of little-endian Linux-MIPS]

> I think there are RPM binaries of cross compilation tools as well somewhere.

ftp://bolug.uni-bonn.de/mips/ (The rpms are for glibc, the src.rpms should
also compile on a libc5 system, although I could not test that due to the
lack of a libc5-based machine.)

Greetings,
Karsten
--