Re: Looking for sponsor with update for Debian package

Replying from my phone (part 2)

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024, 14:46 Loren M. Lang, <lorenl@north-winds.org> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 21, 2024 at 03:12:41PM +0100, Norwid Behrnd wrote:
> think a subject line with a specific ticket number, package name and -- in the
> particular case -- the acronym RFS would ease to follow up the progress of
> your work.  Ideally it were the template reaching level 4 / Find a sponsor[1]
> offers.

Thank you for your feedback. While I am a long-time Debian user and
built packages for personal use, this is my first attempt to contribute
back so am still learning the process. I will work on filing a proper
RFS bug report with the template as documented on the Mentors Wiki.

P.S.  Maybe you'll appreciate hearing about "reportbug sponsorship-requests"?  🙂