Looking for sponsor with update for Debian package

Hello,

I noticed that the rpm package was getting slightly stale and is listed
as an RFA package so I decided to take some time to help get an update
out for it. As the RPM 4.19.x branch has changed the underlying build
system, it will require a little more work which I am still in the
middle of completing, but I have finished an update to bring it up to
the latest 4.18.x which is still supported upstream. As I don't
currently have access to Salsa, I have put a copy of the repo up on my
site here:

http://www.north-winds.org/git/rpm.git

I don't currently have a VCS browser so it will need to be cloned to
review it. I also published a source package here:

http://www.north-winds.org/unix/rpm/rpm_4.18.2+dfsg-1.debian.tar.xz
http://www.north-winds.org/unix/rpm/rpm_4.18.2+dfsg-1.dsc
http://www.north-winds.org/unix/rpm/rpm_4.18.2+dfsg-1_source.build
http://www.north-winds.org/unix/rpm/rpm_4.18.2+dfsg-1_source.buildinfo
http://www.north-winds.org/unix/rpm/rpm_4.18.2+dfsg-1_source.changes
http://www.north-winds.org/unix/rpm/rpm_4.18.2+dfsg.orig.tar.xz

Once I finish fixing a couple issues with 4.19.x, I hope to have that as
well. What are the next steps to get this pushed as a proposed update
for this package?

I am looking towards possibly becoming a sponsored maintainer and
onward.

Thank you,
--
Loren M. Lang
lorenl@north-winds.org

Public Key: ftp://ftp.north-winds.org/pub/lorenl_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: 10A0 7AE2 DAF5 4780 888A  3FA4 DCEE BB39 7654 DE5B