Re: Creating packages for several distributions

Hello Robin,

You can create a package for unstable and upload it to mentors.debian.net.

There you find a description how to start. You find also more documentation under
https://www.debian.org/devel/join/

It is not possible to upload directly to bullseye (stable)

First you have to prepare an upload for unstable which have to go through the new queue.

As we now are in freeze no new package will migrate to testing.

After the release and migrating to testing it can be possible to do an backports.