Creating packages for several distributions

Hi,

I am in charge of creating debian packages for the Opendigitalradio mmbtools (https://www.opendigitalradio.org/mmbtools) and as such, I:
  - am proposing/pushing debian packages to unstable
  - manage the Opendigitalradio debian repository (http://debian.opendigitalradio.org)

If I want to create a package (ex: odr-audioenc) for both unstable and bullseye on both debian and odr repository, can I have 1 debian/changelog file only where the first line would read:
odr-audioenc (3.3.1-1+deb11u1) unstable bullseye; urgency=medium

or do I need 2 versions of debian/changelog (thus 2 branches: debian/bullseye + debian/latest): one for each distribution (unstable and bullseye)?

Thank you for your help.

---

Robin ALEXANDER