Looking to find a sponsor

Hello Debian Mentors. I would like to apologize in advance if this is not the correct protocol. I am trying to follow the instructions as best as I can.

I was wondering if there was anyone willing to sponsor my first debian package on to the apt repositories.

Package Info

The package is a Python app called CraftServerSetup that allows the user to  create and manage game servers for the popular video game Minecraft. As a result of the app's choice in programming language, it does not need any building or compiling at all (so I have it as a binary deb file right from the start).

On the "New Packager's Guide" page I saw something about requesting sponsors with a certain skillset..?

For that, I don't care very much. Just someone who is willing to upload the deb files to apt.

Once again, I am very sorry if this is not what I am supposed to do.

Thank you