Re: Sending gpg keys to keyserver

Thanks for the tips everyone - it wasn't the silver bullet I was after,
but that has given me some clues to investigate.

It turned out to be faster to fix my laptop and upload from there :-)
I will hopefully get some time to fully investigate what is wrong with
the desktop machine soon.

--
Regards,

Ross Gammon
FBEE 0190 904F 1EA0 BA6A  300E 53FE 7BBD A689 10FC