Question with packaging for non-free

Hello,

I've recently been working on a project called makedeb that converts Arch Linux packages into Debian packages. More specifically, it takes the Arch Linux build format, PKGBUILDs, and uses them to make Debian packages.

As of recent, I've been wanting to package it for the Debian repositories, but makedeb itself only makes binary packages (makedeb is also self-building).

As a result of that, I've decided that the best course of action would be to publish it to the non-free archive, but I haven't been able to find where I would start for that. I've looked at the Debian Mentors page, but it looked like the guide was written up for people creating source packages.

Is there anywhere I should look at, or anyone I should contact?