Re: [d/watch] Need to modify name of upstream tar ball

Am 30.01.2021 um 04:21 teilte Eriberto Mota mit:
Em sex., 29 de jan. de 2021 às 07:44, Hilmar Preuße <hille42@web.de> escreveu:

Hi,

Unfortunately when looking at the tracker page [1], it tells

"uscan had problems while searching for a new upstream version:
In debian/watch no matching files for watch line
    https://github.com/TeXworks/manual/releases archive/(\d\S+)\.tar\.gz"

What it wrong? How can I check if the tracker would be able to use the
watch file too? Many thanks!

For me it sounds like the tracker page updated the rule from the watch
file but it didn't make a new scan yet.

The part of the Debian udd database, which lists new upstream versions [1] prints that error message, hence there was a scan. I now tested your pattern using uscan from Debian stable and now get the same message as in the udd. After reverting back to my tags based pattern the scan works fine on stable & unstable.

Hence I'd deduce that your pattern does only work on testing/unstable and I have to modify by watch file again.

Hilmar

[1] https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/upstream-status.json.cgi
--
sigfault