Re: [d/watch] Need to modify name of upstream tar ball

Em qui., 28 de jan. de 2021 às 16:35, Hilmar Preuße <hille42@web.de> escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> short question for debian/watch.
>
> Our local version name of upstream tar ball is yyyymmdd.tar.xz. In
> upstream the naming is yyyy-mm-dd.tar.xz . I've built a watch file,
> which correctly finds the new tar ball [1], but the comparison to
> version in Debian determines that the version in Debian is more recent:
>
> uscan info: Filename (filenamemangled) for downloaded file:
> manual-2020-03-29.tar.gz
> uscan debug: line: cmp_versions()
> uscan info: Newest version of texworks-manual on remote site is
> 2020-03-29, local version is 20150506
> uscan info:  => Only older package available from:
>               =>
> https://github.com/TeXworks/manual/archive/2020-03-29.tar.gz
>
> I have to remove the - from the file name. How do I do this?

Hi Hilmar,

My suggestion is always to use "releases" instead of "tags". Also, you
should use uversionmangle instead of filenamemangle.

version=4
opts=uversionmangle=s/-//g \
https://github.com/TeXworks/manual/releases archive/(\d\S+)\.tar\.gz

Regards,