Re: request for upload of new version of library following soname change

Tobias Frost left as an exercise for the reader:
> I did a short look at your package, so this is not a complete review:
> I notices those two problems by diffing with what is in the archives
> - It seems you did not include the changelog for (1.7.6+dfsg.1-2)
> - For A library transition upload you must target experimental in the
>   first upload. Please read this link carefully for the procedure:
>   https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions

I uploaded to mentors as recommended, with the release set to
experimental. https://mentors.debian.net/package/notcurses/

--
nick black -=- https://www.nick-black.com
to make an apple pie from scratch,