Re: request for upload of new version of library following soname change

Tobias Frost left as an exercise for the reader:
> IMHO, probably best would be to put it on mentors (as a bonus mentors
> does already a few checks which are useful for the reviewer)
> and open up an RFS bug for better visibility.
> (e.g it's my policy only to sponsor from there, as I believe other people
> will also learn/benefit from the process)

I will go ahead and recut targeting experimental, and upload it
to mentors. I had no idea that snd-nox had picked up the
package as a dep--how delightful! I'll take a look at that
package and ensure it's going to work with the new ABI, and if
not, send over some patches. Thanks for the sound advice,
everyone.

--
nick black -=- https://www.nick-black.com
to make an apple pie from scratch,