Re: RFH: Debian derivatives census

On Wed, 2020-09-09 at 15:00 -0400, Jeremiah C. Foster wrote:

> This sounds very useful -  how can I follow along on the discussion? Is
> there a separate email list for this topic?

There is no discussion about using the snapshot API in the census, just
a FIXME item in the patches generation script. The debian-derivatives
mailing list and IRC channel are probably the best places to discuss
the derivatives census scripts once this thread is concluded.

> I'll review those links to find out more and see if I'm able to
> contribute there.

The file that causes the RAM issue is 555MB of YAML and is here:

http://deriv.debian.net/sources.patches

--
bye,
pabs