Re: Using d/copyright to exclude a directory EXCEPT certain files

On Wednesday, 22 July 2020 05:58:26 CEST Olek Wojnar wrote:
> However, upstream also includes a configuration file or two required for
> Package A in a directory containing several dozen Package B files.

In this case, I would politely ask upstream to move the configuration files in
another location to make Debian packaging easier.

In my experience, barring technical issues, this kind of request tends to be
accepted upstream.

Hope this helps

Dod