Re: Seeking a mentoree for imagemagick

Hello,

My name is Basil (yes, like the herb) and would like to help out. I am new to the open source community and I am coming here after the TLF OSS NA that happened towards the beginning of July. I am specifically looking to contribute in any way to the open source community and learn all I can. I am willing to learn what is needed for me to be accepted as a mentee and if it is fine by you please mentor me.

This is not an impulsive mail and I will put in the effort :)

Sincerely,

Basil George Poulose