Re: mentors.debian.net updated

Congratulations 🎉

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020, 2:04 AM Baptiste BEAUPLAT <lyknode@cilg.org> wrote:
Hi all,

We are proud to present the new version of mentors we have been working
on for the past few months. In addition to moving from python2 to
python3 and dropping from a deprecated framework (pylons) to a
maintained and widely known one (django), we are pleased to also
announce some new exciting features!

* Manage your package subscription directly from your account.
  Previously only stored as an internal list, you can now add/remove any
  packages from your watch list.

* Important information are getting to you quicker.
  On the package page, you can now glace in one look at the changelog,
  the homepage or the VCS infos.  Vcs-Browser is just one click away.

* Per-upload deletion.
  Uploaded to a wrong distribution?  Just remove the one upload by
  clicking on the red trash.

* Detection of the NEW uploads.
  Packages having little value to hang around mentors after uploading to
  NEW, they will now be automatically removed.

* Multi-user uploads.
  Working with someone to publish a new version to unstable and to
  backports?  You can now both upload the same package to mentors
  without restriction.

Beside those new features, this update brings a lot of bug fixes, some
security fixes and a few other small improvements.

Now that the big migration is done, new features will be coming, so look
forward for a even more improvements!

If you find any bug or you want a new feature implemented, don't
hesitate to write us an issue on the salsa project:

    https://salsa.debian.org/mentors.debian.net-team/debexpo/-/issues

We are also always looking for more contributors, and now that the site
is not using an obscure framework anymore it should be easier than ever!

    https://salsa.debian.org/mentors.debian.net-team/debexpo/-/blob/live/docs/contributing.rst

Best,

For mentors team,
--