Re: Public domain license question

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 3:07 PM François Mazen wrote:

> Is there special syntax in debian/changelog file to reopen such bugs?
> I would expect something similar to the (Closes: #123456):
> (Reopens: #123456)?

Excuse the terrible wrapping provided by my mail client, but I use this:

export pkg=photoprint ; sudo apt install pandoc curl ; bts $(for bug
in $(curl -s "https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?archive=both;src=$pkg";
| pandoc -f html -t plain --wrap none | grep -B1 -F +rm | grep -o
\#[0-9]\\+ | tr -d \#) ; do echo -n "unarchive $bug , reopen $bug , ";
done)

After the BTS processes that mail, you can then triage bugs and
re-close them in the debian/changelog of your initial upload, ask the
submitter to re-test or just close them as invalid or mark them as
confirmed or found in the new version you have uploaded.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise