mentors.debian.net updated

Hi all,

We are proud to present the new version of mentors we have been working
on for the past few months. In addition to moving from python2 to
python3 and dropping from a deprecated framework (pylons) to a
maintained and widely known one (django), we are pleased to also
announce some new exciting features!

* Manage your package subscription directly from your account.
  Previously only stored as an internal list, you can now add/remove any
  packages from your watch list.

* Important information are getting to you quicker.
  On the package page, you can now glace in one look at the changelog,
  the homepage or the VCS infos.  Vcs-Browser is just one click away.

* Per-upload deletion.
  Uploaded to a wrong distribution?  Just remove the one upload by
  clicking on the red trash.

* Detection of the NEW uploads.
  Packages having little value to hang around mentors after uploading to
  NEW, they will now be automatically removed.

* Multi-user uploads.
  Working with someone to publish a new version to unstable and to
  backports?  You can now both upload the same package to mentors
  without restriction.

Beside those new features, this update brings a lot of bug fixes, some
security fixes and a few other small improvements.

Now that the big migration is done, new features will be coming, so look
forward for a even more improvements!

If you find any bug or you want a new feature implemented, don't
hesitate to write us an issue on the salsa project:

    https://salsa.debian.org/mentors.debian.net-team/debexpo/-/issues

We are also always looking for more contributors, and now that the site
is not using an obscure framework anymore it should be easier than ever!

    https://salsa.debian.org/mentors.debian.net-team/debexpo/-/blob/live/docs/contributing.rst

Best,

For mentors team,
--