Re: Public domain license question

On Monday, July 20, 2020 11:07:05 AM EDT François Mazen wrote:
> Is there special syntax in debian/changelog file to reopen such bugs?
> I would expect something similar to the (Closes: #123456):
> (Reopens: #123456)?

No, you can't do it in the changelog. Instead, you can send an email to
control@bugs.debian.org with lines like this:
reopen 123456
reopen 123457
reopen 123458

and as long as you don't leave a blank line anywhere it will read those
commands and act on them. Have a look at the control server reference for more
https://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control#reopen