Re: Access to Porter machines as Debian Maintainer?

On Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 4:32 AM Hilmar Preuße wrote:

> Just a remark: my gpg key does not contain my debian.org address as UID.
> Not sure if that matters.

Since you are not a Debian member, that address is not to be used. The
welcome mail you got from DSA should have made that clear. The mail
address technically exists but DSA ask you not to use it. Since you
have a Unix account, the systems need a way to notify you of issues
related to that account (like disk space usage etc) and they do that
through that address. DSA want to make it exist only on debian.org
systems and not be available externally but haven't gotten around to
it yet.

--
bye,
pabs