Re: Access to Porter machines as Debian Maintainer?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 6:11 PM Hilmar Preuße wrote:

> Unfortunately, that does not work. Because I suspect rather an
> organizational, than a technical problem suspect, I don't post extensive
> logs. What am I missing? Do I need to be DD to login into porter boxes
> or should it be possible as DM too?

Debian guest accounts are only allowed to access particular machines
but according to your account information in LDAP, you don't appear to
be allowed to access any Debian hosts. It looks like whoever did the
LDAP update forgot to add which machines you are allowed to access or
something. Please contact the person who requested you get a guest
account so they can follow up on the request ticket.

$ ldapsearch -ZZZLLL -x -h db.debian.org -b ou=users,dc=debian,dc=org
uid=hille42 allowedHost
dn: uid=hille42,ou=users,dc=debian,dc=org

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise