Re: my first debian package

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 11:03 AM Robert Arkiletian wrote:

> I'm hoping someone can help me co-maintain it or help me get this
> package accepted. For your information I am a high school CS teacher
> in Canada who uses python fltk to teach gui programming. It's a lot
> easier to tell my students to simply type apt-get install python3-fltk
> than to get them to build and install the package from source. So I am
> trying to get the package back into Debian for Buster.

PS: That is a great motivation for getting it back into Debian, though
the timing is very tight before the freeze. Also, there are some local
Debian groups in Canada you might like to meet up with.

https://release.debian.org/#release-dates
https://wiki.debian.org/LocalGroups#Canada
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianLocations

--