Re: No reply on uploading wxMaxima-18.12.0-1

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 10:10:50AM +0200, Yavor Doganov wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 22:09:20 +0200,
> Gunter Königsmann wrote:
> > I have uploaded the new version to wxMaxima to mentors today. At least
> > dput did tell me that the upload succeeded, but it never appeared on
> > mentors.debian.net. Also I didn't receive the info that the package is
> > uploaded.
>
> I had exactly the same problem a few days ago.  It seemed to resolve
> by itself as the package was finally processed but it took more than
> 24 hours.

Like what happened a few days ago, the importer crashed.  At least for
me it's more helpful if people email support@mentors.debian.net which I
tend to read sooner than debian-mentors.

I restarted the importer now, and wxmaxima_18.12.0-1_source.changes is
the first thing that was picked up.

FTR, this is the crash: https://salsa.debian.org/mentors.debian.net-team/debexpo/issues/40
that happened for the second time the 24th, but I never saw before, and
I can't connect it to any of the recent changes with did to the mentors
codebase.

> > A while later it seemed to have disappeared from there: dupload was able
> > to upload it again.
>
> I was not able to upload again (with dput), so my guess is that it was
> stuck in the queue for some reason.

It's weird.  if it was removed it means it was processed at some point…

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :