Re: No reply on uploading wxMaxima-18.12.0-1

On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 22:09:20 +0200,
Gunter Königsmann wrote:
> I have uploaded the new version to wxMaxima to mentors today. At least
> dput did tell me that the upload succeeded, but it never appeared on
> mentors.debian.net. Also I didn't receive the info that the package is
> uploaded.

I had exactly the same problem a few days ago.  It seemed to resolve
by itself as the package was finally processed but it took more than
24 hours.

> A while later it seemed to have disappeared from there: dupload was able
> to upload it again.

I was not able to upload again (with dput), so my guess is that it was
stuck in the queue for some reason.