No reply on uploading wxMaxima-18.12.0-1

Dear all,

I have uploaded the new version to wxMaxima to mentors today. At least
dput did tell me that the upload succeeded, but it never appeared on
mentors.debian.net. Also I didn't receive the info that the package is
uploaded.

A while later it seemed to have disappeared from there: dupload was able
to upload it again.

Since then there was no answer. A try to reupload the program yields
"403 forbidden".

Other programs seem to have succeeded uploading in the same timeframe =>
Don't know if I did anything that causes some process on the server to
block/crash. But thought I'd better write you.

A copy of the package whose source I tried to upload can be found here:
https://www.peterpall.de/wxMaxima/wxmaxima_18.12.0/

Kind regards,

    Gunter.