Re: Doubt: update-alternative during debian/rules? (GTK2 vs GTK3)

Thanks, Miroslav and Santiago for your feedback!

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 7:43 AM Miroslav Kravec
<kravec.miroslav@gmail.com> wrote:
> Certainly not acceptable. Package build should not touch anything outside of package. Ie. no side effects.
> Anyway, what would be the goal? If specific binary is needed, then setup env vars correctly.

After digging into CMake's FindWxWidgets.cmake module, I found that it
indeed allows using an env var to select the configuration, so that
should be the best option.

Best,

--

/**