Re: Uploading a new version of a package

Hi!!

El 27/10/18 a les 03:11, Paul Wise ha escrit:
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 8:33 PM Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
>
>> I have an strange doubt. One of the package I maintain is a library (ompl) and
>> now I would like to push a new version with new ABI.
>
> It sounds like you are upstream for this library?

nops ... just a collaborator.

> Either way you might want to use abipkgdiff (from abigail-tools) and
> pkg-abidiff in order to detect ABI changes:
>
> https://github.com/lvc/pkg-abidiff

it seams very interesting!!!!

> https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/111451475756590@web22h.yandex.ru

>> So, if I don't have any rebuild of packages, can I push a new version of the
>> with ABI changes directly to unstable?
>
> That should be fine.

done!! it's now in unstable

it was more simple than I thought.

thanks,

best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.