Re: Uploading a new version of a package

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 8:33 PM Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:

> I have an strange doubt. One of the package I maintain is a library (ompl) and
> now I would like to push a new version with new ABI.

It sounds like you are upstream for this library?

Either way you might want to use abipkgdiff (from abigail-tools) and
pkg-abidiff in order to detect ABI changes:

https://github.com/lvc/pkg-abidiff
https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/111451475756590@web22h.yandex.ru

> So, if I don't have any rebuild of packages, can I push a new version of the
> with ABI changes directly to unstable?

That should be fine.

--
bye,