Re: gbp upstream to pristine-tar, and import-orig filter

On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 09:25:47AM -0400, Tong Sun wrote:
> > > Did you create `pristine-tar` manually before calling `gbp buildpackage`?
> > This is wrong.
>
> So would you explain what steps are correct instead then, to get
> upstream & pristine-tar branches from alien git from scratch, please?
I've already pointed you to the relevant gbp docs section. If you are
going to use some upstream branch as the gbp upstream-branch directly you
should just edit debian/gbp.conf. The pristine-tar branch should be
created automatically when pristine-tar is first used by gbp.

--
WBR, wRAR