Bug#888473: RFS: gmchess/0.29.6.1-1 [RC]
Dear mentors and chinese-developers folks,
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gmchess".
* Package name : gmchess
Version : 0.29.6.1-1
Upstream Author : lerosua <email@example.com>
* URL : [defunct]
* License : GPL-2+
Section : games
It builds those binary packages:
convert-pgn - chess book format converter
eleeye - Chinese chess (Xiangqi) engine
gmchess - Chinese chess game (Xiangqi)
libeval0 - support library for eleeye
libeval0-dev - support library for eleeye - development file
To access further information about this package, please visit the following
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gmchess/gmchess_0.29.6.1-1.dsc
Git packaging repository:
Changes since last upload:
gmchess (0.29.6.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New release (2018-01-25).
+ Developing under Debian Salsa platform as upstream already dead.
+ Complete zh_CN translation.
+ Various clean-up and bugfixes.
* Drop dependency against libglademm, no longer used.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.3.
* Bump debhelper compat version to v11.
* d/menu: File already dropped, thus closes: #776771.
* d/control: Remove homepage field, upstream already dead.
* d/control: Add Vcs fields.
* d/patches: Remove all patches, we are acting as the de fecto upstream.
* d/copyright: Rewrite in machine-readable format.
* d/watch: Removed, upstream dead.
* d/rules: Modernize usage of dh sequencer.
This upload would drop build-dependency against libglademm thus makes gmchess
not affected by RC bug #885078 (libglademm's removal).