source package upload fail? Bug - #859130 ITP: lina -- iso- Forth interpreter

Concerns:
Debian Bug report logs - #859130
ITP: lina -- iso-compliant Forth interpreter and compiler

Gianfranco Costamagna schreef op 2017-10-10 08:15:
Hello,

At last I have a debian archive for lina that is generated using proper
procedures
(debhelper, quilt etc.) from the (upstream) source package:

can you please upload to mentors.debian.org and open an RFS bug?

Thanks again for guiding me. I presume you mean mentors.debian.net.
I've done that:

I understand that the work flow between ITP and RFS is:

(0. Have a package developed)
1. Have a PGP and an account on debian.mentors.net
2. Build and sign the package using official tools like debhelper
3. Upload it to debian.mentors.net using dput.
4 . This solves the ITP . Now file an RFS that is supposedly
   presented as a template.
5. Expect a lot of comment.
   Solve those issues.
Repeat step 2 3 and 5 until there is no more comment or the
package is accepted, solving the RFS.

I've completed step 3 for lina.
How long do I have to wait after uploading?
It has been several days now.

If it somehow failed to upload can I just retry, or would that
make things worse?

G.
Groetjes Albert
--
Suffering is the prerogative of the strong, the weak -- perish.
Albert van der Horst