source package ready, lintian remark Bug - #859130 ITP: lina -- iso- Forth interpreter

L.S.

At last I have a debian archive for lina that is generated using proper procedures
(debhelper, quilt etc.) from the (upstream) source package:

https://github.com/albertvanderhorst/ciforth/release/dsc

(I goofed with the description, it should be "proper" not "official")

There is a pgp signed version of the dsc file included.

lintian returns with status zero even with --fail-on-warnings.
Stil there is a level-N message. I've no clue what it could mean:

N: 1 tag overridden (1 error)

The severity may be low but it worries to see the word "error".

Gianfranco Costamagna said:

I don't see a debian directory, so I'll stop the review there :)

There is one now inside the patched file.
Much appreciated if you (or anyone) can check it out.

Now I can get serious about sponsoring, I hope.

G.

Groetjes Albert
--
Suffering is the prerogative of the strong, the weak -- perish.
Albert van der Horst