Re: installing GUI launchers and mimes

A question about my way before packaging: Is a good practice to use this
in postinst script?

echo "..." > /tmp/MyType.xml
xdg-mime install --mode system /tmp/MyType.xml
echo "..." > /tmp/My-Program.desktop
xdg-desktop-menu install --mode system /tmp/My-Program.desktop

El 30/07/17 a les 10:30, Narcis Garcia ha escrit: