Re: [RFC] How to review RFS package

Hi,>Yes, but those docs didn't provide info detailed enough for me to start.

>Probably I too much rely on the high level tools, and lack of ability
>to use plumbing level tools such as dpkg-*.

a low-level manual is something nice to have...

I propose some additions for non-new packages:
"dget -u" unpacks the source in case you already trust the person (but you didn't update the keyring)

debdiff between versions (in case of update)
filterdiff debdiff -i "*debian*" > debdiff.filtered
to see just debian changes

apt build-dep (dsc-file) to build-dependencies

there might be some more, but I don't recall right now...

G.