[RFC] How to review RFS package

Dear mentors,

During my attempt to review RFS package in mentors list, I find actually there's no good manual for this activity.

At first I even don't know what to do with the downloaded .dsc and two tarballs, because my previous experience was all using high level packaging tool, such as git-buildpackage.

So I start a new wiki entry [0], to describe how to review a RFS package.

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/Mentors/Review

I call it RFC, because I'm not sure whether there're enough steps there.
Please kindly review and give me feedback.
You're also welcome to change things directly on the wiki.
Thank you!

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo