Re: Any reason to keep libsdsl in experimental (Was: Please help creating shared *and* static library with cmake)

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 05:52:29PM +0200, Tomasz Buchert wrote:
> On 09/04/16 18:31, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 04:47:35PM +0200, Tomasz Buchert wrote:
> > > the only reason is that it doesn't build on most architectures. The
> > > upstream devel version build, I think, on other archs, but it hasn't
> > > been released yet. I've asked the upstream author to release a new
> > > version, but unfortunately without any success.
>
> > > So, what I can do is to release libsdsl to only limited number of
> > > archs (amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x) and then in the future I would
> > > extend this list. This will obviously limit the architectures that
> > > any reverse dependency will build on.
>
> I've just done it.

] Architecture: amd64 arm64 ppc64el s390x

But why would you artificially restrict this to just these?

2.0.3-1 successfully built also on:
alpha kfreebsd-amd64 mips64el ppc64 sparc64 x32

Of these, only alpha can be considered a doorstop architecture.

--
A tit a day keeps the vet away.