Re: Build a sort-of-systemd-dependent package on kfreebsd

On 08/11/16 14:13, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
On Tue, Nov 8, 2016, at 10:39, Alec Leamas wrote:
I'm now trying to wrap my head around how to conditionalize a packet
such as lirc. I'm coming from Fedora/RPM and used to just spread some
%ifarch in the spec file. Now, is something similar possible in debian?

That said, I think you could get either better (or faster) help on
debian-mentors@lists.debian.org (which I added to Cc:). It is a list
specific to help new maintainers, and doubts about packaging corner
cases are routinely handled there.

Thanks for reply. That said, I'm aware of both lists and posting to devel was a deliberate choice. So, if anyone has an actual reply on the original post [1], please reply on -devel so we don't run into cross-posting problems.

Cheers!

--alec

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2016/11/msg00288.html