Re: Build a sort-of-systemd-dependent package on kfreebsd

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016, at 10:39, Alec Leamas wrote:
> I'm now trying to wrap my head around how to conditionalize a packet
> such as lirc. I'm coming from Fedora/RPM and used to just spread some
> %ifarch in the spec file. Now, is something similar possible in debian?

It should be possible, yes.  I am not the best one to explain how, so I
will leave the actual answer to someone that could do it better.

That said, I think you could get either better (or faster) help on
debian-mentors@lists.debian.org (which I added to Cc:). It is a list
specific to help new maintainers, and doubts about packaging corner
cases are routinely handled there.

--
  Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org>