Re: Bug#837798: RFS: libcgicc/3.2.16-0.1 NMU -- C++ class library for writing CGI applications
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#837798: RFS: libcgicc/3.2.16-0.1 NMU -- C++ class library for writing CGI applications
- From: Thomas Pircher <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 18:07:49 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2016-09-28 22:37, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
[..] drop the explicit dependencies since dh-autoreconf already
depends on automake and libtool? If this is the customary way then
drop the explicit dependencies on automake and libtool.
I think so. dh-autoreconf should be enough (with an added pkg-config if
automake and libtool are no longer explicit dependencies in my latest
upload to mentors . But I haven't added pkg-config. It is not
required for building libcgicc and I could not find a mention of
pkg-config in the dh-autoreconf documentation. But if I'm missing
something than I'll be happy to add the build dependency.
I think patching it to be architecture independent might be the best
Thanks for that. I had not appreciated that packages may contain
bit-identical files. That does indeed solve my problem, and I have
patched out the --host and --libdir options and re-added the script to
Thanks again for your continuing efforts!