Bug#824900: iroffer-dinoex packaging : some more checks
here are some other remarks on your packaging :
- d/copyright :
* src/strnatcmp.* : looks more like zlib/libpng than MIT
* dtd/iroffer-model-10.mod : this one is not GPL-2 with OpenSSL exception
* missing copyright :
o src/dinoex_curl.c : from curl tool_cb_hdr.c, Copyright (C) 1998 - 2011, Daniel Stenberg
* Not sure you can extend the copyright period from what is actually in the
files : d/copyright : "Copyright: 2000-2016 Dirk Meyer"
You may only merge
* btw, could you confirm the false positive lintian
If so could you just re-order paragraphs with wildcards from more general to
less, that'll also ease reading of the file :
o put 1st : Files: *
o then : Files: src/upnp.* debian/*
o all others
I'll reopen #776796 if you confirm that (lintian 2.5.47 here)
- d/control : I can't find the link anymore, but I think that the iroffer
package should declare the same Conflicts/Replaces relationship with iroffer-dinoex.
- d/patches :
* did you pushed them upstream ?
* remove # lines in the DEP3 header if not filled upstream or if done
add "Bug: <upstream url>"
- wrap-and-sort can help tidying some d/ files (minor but this is a tip)
- as a general advice, try to fix all lintians >= Informational : make a patch
for typos and submit upstream.
Thanks for the work, there was much improvements since the 1st draft.