Re: [RFS] I need an sponsor for 2 Go packages

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 05:13:16PM +0000, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> Hi,

Gianfranco

Upstream went back to Python, so I won't upload this version or its needed dependency, i
if you are interested in golang-github-creack-termios, you can take the package from alioth, its
ready IMHO, only 3 lintian warnings

- debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature
  upstream doesn't do releases, I placed a debian/watch file
  in place in case they start doing them.

- no-upstream-changelog
  upstream doesn't keep a changelog

- extended-description-is-probably-too-short
  upstream readme.md file is
  only 1 sentence, this pkg is an small library there is not much to say
  about it

thanks for your time, I apologize for the change of plans.

PS: can I ping you when I have the new asciinema package?

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333

keybase: http://keybase.io/gfa