[RFS] I need an sponsor for 2 Go packages

Hello

I'm the maintainer of asciinema, a while ago upstream decided to rewrite
it in Go, previously it was a Python app.

I've made a package for it, and the 2 dependencies that were missing in
the archive, one of those dependencies was already sponsored/uploaded,
but the sponsor has no time to sponsor the 2 missing packages.

asciinema
git.debian.org:/git/pkg-go/packages/asciinema.git
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/asciinema/asciinema_1.2.0-1.dsc

golang-github-creack-termios
git.debian.org:/git/pkg-go/packages/golang-github-creack-termios.git
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/golang-github-creack-termios/golang-github-creack-termios_0.0~git20160520.0.01ff290-1.dsc

I'm a DM, I already maintain other packages and have upload permissions,
this uploads would close 3 bugs.

I thank in advance any review/sponsor, upstream doesn't support the
Python version anymore so I would like to have the Go version in time
for the freeze

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333

keybase: http://keybase.io/gfa