Re: [RFS] I need an sponsor for 2 Go packages

Hi,

>asciinema
>git.debian.org:/git/pkg-go/packages/asciinema.git
>https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/asciinema/asciinema_1.2.0-1.dsc

does the package looks like the old one to the end user?
if yes, please keep the previous changelog entries, the end user shouldn't care
too much about build changes, but more about functionalities changed.

>golang-github-creack-termios
>git.debian.org:/git/pkg-go/packages/golang-github-creack-termios.git
>https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/golang-github-creack-termios/golang-github-creack-termios_0.0~git20160520.0.01ff290-1.dsc
>
>I'm a DM, I already maintain other packages and have upload permissions,
>this uploads would close 3 bugs.

http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/distribution#unstable/golang-github-creack-termios/0.0~git20160520.0.01ff290-1/lintian

fix lintian please and I'll try another review.

>I thank in advance any review/sponsor, upstream doesn't support the
>Python version anymore so I would like to have the Go version in time
>for the freeze

not an issue to me, we should have enough time.

G.