Re: more recent version with python3 support

Hi,

>https://mentors.debian.net/package/django-notification
>https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/django-notification/django-notification_1.2.0-1.dsc

I have some nitpicks :)
"usign" <-- typo

"python" "python3" should be used with upper case "P"

I did a debdiff between unstable and mentors, and I see many print that aren't Python3 ready

(not really sure if and when are used in the code)
-...     print 'somefile', 'is locked already.'
+...     print "somefile", "is locked already."

$ python -c 'print "somefile", "is locked already."'
somefile is locked already.

$ python3 -c 'print "somefile", "is locked already."'
File "<string>", line 1
print "somefile", "is locked already."
^
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'

so, even in case that this is just documentation, I think it would be nice to ask upstream
to convert it in a common syntax between Python2 and Python3

thanks for the nice work!
(and sorry for nitpicking on a fellow DD)

G.