Re: more recent version with python3 support

Hi Herbert,

On 12 July 2016 at 16:46, Herbert Fortes <hpfn@ig.com.br> wrote:
> This new version has support for python3, as
> said in setup.py, so I created debian/*.install
> files and edited debian/control and debian/rules.

What are the contents of "debian/*.install" files?

I have packaged a Python library which has support for both Python 2
and 3 and didn't needed "debian/*.install" files[1]. It has two binary
packages, "python-*" and "python3-*", under "debian/control"[2] and
"PYBUILD_NAME" environment variable defined in "debian/rules"[3]
(which is required[4] by Pybuild).

Regards,
Tiago.

[1]: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/python-path-and-address.git/tree/debian?id=0a933ff